As you can see, she guards us diligently, spending much of her time on the back of the couch looking out the window, or on the floor at the French doors looking out the window. That, of course, seems pretty normal for a cat. What funny is how she comes to get us every time she sees something. And she's not quiet about it either.
She often sleeps on my desk while I'm working, if she is not trying to sniff my tea mug. I marvel at her precision. She never hits a key on my keyboard when she jumps down, and she jumps up into small spaces.
After a long, hard day of guarding us and helping me work, she takes a snooze with her favorite toy. We haven't had the heart to remove Corda's old bed in the family room, and we love the fact that Maggie seems to like using it.
She is a bit camera shy, so I was luck to get this one.
Ken loves her and is so protective of her. She has brought much happiness into what had become a very sad life for both of us. Now we laugh many times a day at all her antics.
Cynthia,
ReplyDeleteYour kitty sure is smart! I'm so glad that she found her way to your home, and am sure that y'all will enjoy each other's company for a long time. So sorry for your loss of beloved Corda too, my condolences! Thanks for sharing your pain and your happiness through your blog.
Sending hugs,
Kathy
Oh what a sweet face she has! I bet she's adapting quite nicely. :)
ReplyDeleteGod sent this precious life to you. What a wonderful life she will have with you.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you. Having said that, still waiting to see you post again. You are missed.
ReplyDelete