Monday, March 28, 2011

INTERFERENCE ON MY QUILT

I was trying to make the quilt sandwich for a utility quilt I was making for Ken.  Corda decided that this was where the action was and refused to leave.  Ken picked her up 5 times to get her off the quilt while we tried to straighten it, but a few seconds later, there she was again.



We finally realized we were beaten and pinned the quilt on the bed.

6 comments:

  1. While Corda is cute and special, you could have posted a photo of the basted quilt!!! We had a Sheltie many years ago. Dusty was brought to us by a friend who groomed. The man had died and his wife was moving to nursing home. Being raised in a city,Dusty required time to adapt to rural life but he did. His favorite word was 'cookie' and you had his total attention if he heard the rattle/rustle of candy wrappings. We tried to give him more dog appropriate treats (I think!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corda knows a good thing when she sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, the quilt is just a utility quilt made from a panel that Ken especially liked. I imagine Dusty really enjoyed the rural life. They are very active dogs. Corda is getting older now and has slowed down a bit. Although you wouldn't know it when she is herding us into bed at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, you are right. When we are camping she is the first one on and in the down sleeping bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first ferret used to LOVE it when I would lay out a quilt on the carpet in the living room to pin for basting. I would get to the center and have to stop because there was a small snoring lump in there...

    ReplyDelete