Well, it wasn't in time for Christmas, but I finally finished it. It's rather fun - and I do love using all those bright and shiny fabrics. The flames are removeable, so next year I start 4 weeks before Christmas and put up one flame each week. Then the final flame on Christmas day. I've got a little pocket on the back to hold the flames. I'm still not very good at taking pictures of quilts - this looks a little skewed- but I keep working at it. They are better when I can take the pictures outdoors - but that kind of hard right now with all this snow.
Hi Cynthia, my name is Cynthia also! I am also invovlved in the stitchmap project. Just wanted to say congrats. on the class opening and I love your quilt! Good luck - I look forward to seeing your work.
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat! How clever that the flames come off!
ReplyDelete