The wonderful members of stitchmap have encouraged me to start my own blog. They have encouraged me to try so many things that I had only read about in the past and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. So I'm going to enter the world of blogging as well.
Welcome to blogland Cynthia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for starting a blog! Glad to have you here!
ReplyDeleteCynthia, I am so happy Moon could help you get this blog started. Congratulations on your determination and on beginning the journey of journaling your needlework experiences. Great title!
ReplyDeleteHugs of Pride.....
Congrats, welcome.
ReplyDeleteYeah! You go girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda new to the blogging myself...as It's only been a year since I jumped it! But, I don't waste much time with being scared...and I just can't be embarrassed...my family has tried! So, what do I have to lose? I say, go for it!!
I'm still learning new things about blogging...but you can follow my efforts at www.shawkl.com any time you have a free minute.
I'm adding you to my list to follow!!
Hugs, Kathy (Shawkl) MAP/SAM also!!